Single Shaft Shredder AX40150
The AX40150 is the medium size single shaft shredder in the range, it is suitable to shred medium wastes with high resistance, it has been installed over 100 pcs worldwide to date. The machines are the ideal solution for volume processors in the plastics, rubber, wood and copper cables, and they are also used for reducing bulk waste such as drums, bottles and plastic pipes.
The production of shredded material varies according to the type of piece to be grounded and the size of grounded item required. On an average it is possible to produce between 3 – 5 tons/h.
▪ CE standard
▪ Custom Feed Hoppers
▪ Strong welded framework
▪ Adjustable counter-blades made of very alloyed anti-wear steel
▪ Rotor surface hardfacing & wear resistant screens establishing the size of the shredded material
▪ Replaceable bolted blade carriers (welded carriers are supplied as standard)
▪ Integrated ancillary controls (conveyors etc)
▪ Blade configuration and size (40mm concave blades are supplied as standard)
|No. of Rotor Blades||
|No. of Fixed Blades||
|Main Motor Power||
|Hydraulic Power Unit||