Two Shaft Shredder BDX45
The BDX45 is a 45kW unit with wider cutting chamber which offers the ability to accept larger material and the additional power gives this machine significant cutting forces. Typically used for greenwaste and fuel applications.
This unit can be configured to shred most materials such as:
▪ Pallets & Wood offcuts
▪ Plastics — Drums, Bottles, Rubber, Truck & Car tires.
▪ Mineral Scale
▪ Medical Waste
▪ Organic Waste
▪ Paper & Cardboard
▪ Metals — Light Metals and Steel drums.
▪ Textiles — Rags, Garments
▪ Strong frame with thick welded steel sheet
▪ Welded sheet metal hopper for top loading
▪ High surface hardness/resistance and high core strength repairable alloy cutters
▪ High torque/low speed
▪ Worm Drive reduction gearbox
▪ PLC control & Auto reverse and overload protection
▪ Wide range of cutter widths and hook types to suit different materials and output size requirements
|Main Motor Power||
▪ BDX Series Shredders are supplied with 5-70mm wide blades according to the application.
▪ Multiple hook configurations are available.
▪ Shaft speeds can be adjusted to suit the application