E-max company as a manufacturing the green equipment, we firstly well known to help customers and suppliers protect and preserve the environment. Together, we can achieve sustainability initiatives and reduce our carbon footprint.
- Recycling bins on every floor make it easy for employees to recycle glass, plastic and paper
- A federally-certified outside recycler handles our surplus of IT equipment
- A sweep resulted in 16 pallets of equipment being recycled
- On weekdays, air conditioning and building lights are shut down from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. to deduce energy costs
- During weekends, buiding lights and air conditioning are automatically turned donw all day to save energy
- By the removal of subfloor cable lines, it has freed up space for greater airflow and more efficient operation of air conditioning
- Implemented in late 2005, the Scheduled Shipment Program allows customers to reduce the number of physical shipments without changing ordering cycles
- Formatting data tapes for electronic transmissions has reduced monthly shipments
Help Us Save More Paper
Since 2006, digital copies of the E-max Industry research product catalog have been available. For the 2013 – 2014 catalog, we are reducing the number of print copies by more than 40%.
E-max Industry has also reduced paper consumption by converting print material to a digital format. Sales Representatives have access to over 950 digital copies of literature, which they can electronically view, download and email.