Processing electronic scrap (E-waste) presents special challenges. Security, recycling and fast return on investment are three of the hottest items in the world of E-waste today. If you are a new or established business with electronic waste disposal needs, let’s help you design a complete electronic waste recycling system.
E-max’s E-waste shredders are low to mid-range speed, high torque shredders designed for high volume processing. Integrated separation systems can provide primary and secondary separation and size reduction to prepare materials for sale or disposal.
- Single, dual or quad shaft shredders are available to meet your application requirements
- Cutter options include size, shape, quantity and material, providing custom shredding for high-security applications
- Drives from 50hp to 200hp
- Screens or magnets can be used to separate materials after shredding
- Ancillary equipment, such as infeed and discharge conveyors, vibration or rotary screen classifiers and other separation equipment, is available and can be integrated into your system design
Different Types of Electronic Waste