The disposal of hazardous waste is very special waste to be handled, and it should to be ensure at the safe and regulatory way. So it requires durable and reliable equipment to process safely and in accordance with the regulatory requirements. E-max Shredders are custom-designed to handle hazardous waste materials safely.
E-max shredders can safely and efficiently process all types of hazardous waste, such as:
- Drummed waste
- Household hazardous waste
- Radioactive waste
- Nuclear fuel rods
- Hospital waste
When we handle these hazardous waste, we should consider some operation way:
- Limit Employee Exposure
- Reduced Temperature and CO Spikes Plus Fewer Automatic kiln
Shutdowns and fewer permit violations
- Higher throughputs
- Reduced fire and risk hazard
- Longer kiln-brick life
Our engineers will work with you to design a shredder for your specific hazardous waste application so that you can be sure your waste products will be processed safely while meeting the necessary size reduction requirements.
E-max Shredders for hazardous waste are low to mid-range speed, high torque machines designed for heavy duty processing. Integrated separation systems can provide primary and secondary separation and size reduction to prepare materials for sale or disposal.
- Dual or quad rotor models are available to meet your application requirements
- Single shaft shredders for finer processing
- Cutter options include size, shape, quantity and material
- Drives from 50hp to 200hp
- Explosion-proof motors
- Deflagration vents and double airlocks
- Screens or magnets can be used to separate materials after shredding
- Ancillary equipment, including infeed and discharge conveyors, rotary and vibration screen classifiers and separation equipment, is available and can be integrated into your system design
Our engineers are experienced in designing custom systems for hazardous materials. They will work with you to design an effective, high performance shredder system for your specific application. As part of the purchase process, we encourage our customers to test-shred their materials at our test facility. You will know your hazardous waste will be safely shredded and prepared for incineration or burial.