E-max offers a full range of equipment to process medical waste utilizing the latest shredding and sterilization technologies. E-max shredders offer a proven, safe, economical solution for the on-site processing of infectious medical waste including red bag waste and sharps containers. Eliminating the high cost of off-site processing centers can save you thousands of dollars annually.
E-max Shredders efficiently process different materials, reducing them to the required size. Our single or dual rotor shredders can process metals, plastics and textiles while maintaining high performance rates and, if needed, a grinder can be integrated into the system for precise size reduction.
E-max Shredder could process different types of medical waste:
- General Hospital Waste
- Red Bag
- Sharps containers
- Document Destruction
Our engineers will work with you to design a shredder system for your specific application and facility so that you can be sure that the materials will be processed safely while maintaining the highest performance standards.
- Single, Dual, or quad shaft shredder
- System integration with grinders for additional size reduction
- Cutter options include size, shape, quantity and material
- Optional Explosion-proof motors available
- Screens or magnets can be used to separate materials after shredding
- Ancillary equipment, including feeders and discharge conveyors, vibration and screen classifiers and separation equipment, is available and can be integrated into your system design